MOCKINGBIRD CHAPTER – MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
Some things to keep in mind about the membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for Membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive from September-February each year for daughters in grades 6th-9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
- Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in private or public schools in North Dallas, Park Cities, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, Preston Hollow and Dallas.
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active Member and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter.
- Application: A Prospective Member shall only apply to one Chapter.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your interest in our NCL, Inc., Mockingbird Chapter. We look forward to meeting you!
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD NCL, Inc. MEMBER
- Makes Membership in NCL, Inc. a priority for herself and her daughter(s).
- Is able and willing to be a role model for all Members.
- Is willing and able to actively participate in the operation and/or administration of her Chapter by holding leadership positions each year
- Understands the importance of all three pillars of NCL, Inc.
- Understands and is willing to commit to the specific meeting attendance, job/committee, philanthropic and league obligations of the Chapter.
- Understands and is willing to meet the financial obligations associated with NCL, Inc. Membership.
- Understands that by virtue of being a member of a local Chapter, she is affiliated with a National organization which requires adherence to National standards and policies and its core values.